This service caters to patients who may have difficulties adjusting to life outside the hospital setting after a long stent in the hospital.
Care and attention is given to the patient in accordance to the treatment plan set forth by the treating physician, in an effort to help the patient recover and resume a normal life.
Medical team Services:
• review your physician’s diagnosis and apply their treatment plan.
• Accompany the patient to and from the hospital.
• Complete medical care: tracheal tube, urinary catheter, medical devices, feeding tube.
• Provide physical therapy sessions when needed.
• Medical, sports and nutrition recommendations suitable for the patient’s condition.
• Comprehensive health education and training for the patient and their family in all recovery stages.