This service helps patients who may have suffered injuries or afflictions that resulted in their way of life and well-being to be diminished or compromised. By providing the necessary and adequate rehabilitation treatment, we aim to help our patients as much as possible to recover fully by utilizing the latest and most effective treatment plans and methods.
Some examples of the treatments provided include:
Functional and speech therapy
Medical team Services:
- Reviewing the treating physician diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Writing a follow up reports on the patient’s condition.
- Recommending an exercise and a diet plan that addresses patient needs.
- Providing the patient with the needed medication.
- Educating and training of the patient’s family to properly deal with their condition.