This service helps in the management of wounds of all stages, by minimising the occurrence of infection and speeding up the heeling process with least amount of pain or discomfort to the patient.
Medical team Services:
- Reviewing the treating physician diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Providing the patient with the needed medication.
- Provide the patient with the needed medical equipment and apparatuses to help them cope with their condition.
- Wound cleaning and dressing with sterile materials.
- Helping and educating the family of the patient about wounds care.