This service is aimed to accommodate those who do not necessarily suffer from an apparent illness but wish to have periodically comprehensive check-up to help assess their overall health and pre-emptively identify potential health risks that could occur.
Medical team Services:
• Taking the patient’s complete medical history.
• Determine the patient’s overall health level.
• Comprehensive clinical examination and testing.
• Laboratory analysis of:
• Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Vitamin D.
- potassium levels in the blood.
- Thyroid function.
- Kidney function.
- Liver function.
- Heart enzymes.